Monday, October 6, 2008

Episode 2: Sacred love…

I can feel something on my lips. Who’s there? As darkness turns to light, he sees clearly a guy with long dark hair and blue eyes is kissing him.

“Argh!!!” Kaoru pushes him away. “What the hell? Who are you?!” he touches his own lips, “Argh! My lips! My virgin lips are violated by… a guy! No!!! This cannot be happening.” He felt slightly dizzy. Touching his forehead, “I’m dying…” and darkness folded his sight once again.

***

What a drama-queen for a guy! I can’t believe that he just fainted like that…that wasn’t the first time anyway. What a scum! Maybe he had found himself another guy along those 80 years apart from me. Yuuki thought to himself angrily. But wait…the memory lost. That must be it…he thought as he watches Takashi shaking Kaoru trying to wake him up.

When Kaoru finally woken up, he looks at Yuuki in shock and points a finger at him, “Argh! That guy! He’s a pervert! Beware!” he shouted and warning them.

Yuuki only sigh and looks at him maintaining his cool, “stop being such a drama-queen, Ako-chan…”

“But you… You kissed me! You pervert Yuuki!” Kaoru said but then went completely silent and immobile. Takashi and Yuuki were also surprised by Kaoru’s sudden recollections of his memories. Yuuki? I know him? Yes, I do know him I guess…He remembered the soft lips against his own behind those bushes of thorn red roses (it matches his!) and his words, “I will protect you, Ako-chan” from his nightly dreams.

Kaoru got up from his bed and walk straight up to Yuuki. He then slaps him hard on his cheek, “Hey you! Stupid Yuuki-san! What a scum! Liar! You said you’ll protect me… Protect me; my ass! You left me all-alone you stupid Yuuki-san. I hate you!!!” he shouted at him and let go all of the anger buried inside him. Yet, he still feels so confused and guilty for saying it all. Yuuki looked down and just went out of the room in silence. Kaoru can’t see his reactions because it was covered by his long hair. I’ve gone crazy…He thought.

***

“This is my room, right?” Kaoru asked the guy whom he met before the first blackout.

“Yes…” He said softly and flashes him a warn smile.

“I’m sorry, but… who are you?” Kaoru asked.

“I’m Takashi Yoake. It’s me whom have erased your memories over these 80 years and let you lead a normal life as a 20-year-old human with no memories of your past…” He said calmly.

Kaoru’s jaw dropped. “What? 80 years? Erase memories?” He asked in shock and then laughs out loud. “What kind of joke is this? Hahahaha! Are we role-playing for a movie? If it’s 80 years then I’ll probably look like a granny right now. And nobody erases my memories. I had amnesia. That’s all.”

“This is no joke, Minamoto-san. You are 100-years-old and you won’t look like grannies ‘cause you’re never going to get old physically. (sighed) Anyway, I’ve already returned to you your memories the time I touch your forehead during our meeting at the streets. I took you back to this castle; your castle so that you can be trained to use your full potential to defeat Crest.”

Just when I thought I’ve gone crazy, I just realize that the crazy people are actually them. Kaoru thought. “I don’t believe you… Just where are we anyway? This castle?”

“In a hidden place. It cannot be seen by humans nor can be found by the Crest.”

“Hurm… Is this another one of you fairy tales, Yoake-san?”

Takashi sighs, “Stop being skeptical, Minamoto-san. Well then, explain to me, how can you know Yuuki and that this room is yours?” he asked and Kaoru went numb. “Let me tell you your origin and as I speak, I would appreciate it if you could stay silence for a while…” Kaoru is ready to know the truth that he had longed for and he never felt as comfortable as this before in his entire memory-lost days. Thus, he only nods his head.

“You would be the strongest among us all. You came from the blood and tears of sacred love. Sacred love is the love between human and vampire without turning that human into a vampire as well.”

“Vampire?! What are you talking about?” Kaoru asked, petrified by what he heard.

“Didn’t you agree that you should be silence and listening?”

“Um… Yes… I mean… Explain thoroughly…please…”

“Yes, of course. Your memory lost; they’ll take time to recover. You’ll soon gradually remember. Anyway, we are all vampires here. Except for you. You are half-blood from the sacred love. Yuuki Minamoto-sama is your step brother. You both had the same vampire father; Kenji Minamoto. And your vampire name is Nanako Minamoto.”

“Nanako?! Hey! That’s girls’ name!” Kaouru shouted.

Takashi sighs and irritated since Kaoru just won’t stay quiet and let him finish what he’s saying. “Listen first… we all here knew you by the name Nanako.”

Yeah…no wonder why that Yuuki guy kept calling me Ako-chan. It makes sense…

Takashi continues, “Kaoru Kaowa is only your human name suitable to that of your father’s partner’s name; Satou Kaowa.”

“Satou Kaowa? Is she my mother?”

“Mother: sort of… but it’s actually a ‘he’.”

“‘He’?! A man? A man and a man? How does ‘that’ supposed to have born me?”

“Like I’ve said, blood and tears. It was brought to the grave of the newly dead and the rituals will bring up the dead to life as a newborn vampires.” That’s how you are born. Our doctor specialized in this, Zu Testu is a professional and he always chose the beautiful and suitable candidates to be the newborns. You came from blood of Kenji Minamoto and tears of Satou Kaowa.”

In Kaoru’s head= seems like a rather illogical process to produce newborns…

“We took you away from here until you reach a hundred years old so that we can save you from being taken away by Crest.”

“Why would Crest want me?”

“You’re the strongest so he desires offspring from you.”

“Offspring? Then he could just take my blood sample or make me cry and took it to the grave waking up some dead people, right?”

“No. He can’t. The blood and tears needed to woke up a corpse should be the ones that were produced during H between them.”

“What? So you’re saying that this Crest is going to rape me?!” Kaoru asked feeling so confused and irritated by what he have heard. In his head= Somehow, this place proved to be such a dangerous place to live in. I’m going to be further more violated. I need to escape from here…

“You’re going to remember soon. When you have more questions, you can ask me again, okay?” Takashi said as he pats Kaoru’s shoulder.

When Takashi is about to leave, Kaoru went up to him, “Wait. I’m not sure if I’m going to believe everything that you have told me but I’m sure going to figure it out though… it all sounds so… illogical. Anyway, Yuuki-san’s mother, I mean his father’s partner, who is it?”

“Naoki Minamoto. Kenji Minamoto’s older brother…”

“Older brother? A guy too? Incest? What the…?” He saw nothing but black clouds covering his head. I’m going crazy… This cannot be happening!!

No comments: